Think about a water heater that won’t make you think about space, ventilation, or gas leak. Who doesn’t want that?
The first generation of water heaters was bulky, and you had to worry about a lot of things before your purchase. Either for home or commercial space. But now things have changed. The new technology allows you to have a tankless water heater.
Homeowners who want to change their water heating system can choose the tankless water heaters that run on electricity. The electric water heater will save energy, as well as money.
Also, you don’t need to worry about gas leakage. Whether you live alone or with the family, the tankless water heater can solve many of your problems.
6 Best Tankless Electric Water Heaters Reviews 
Buying the best water heater can be a tough job, as there are plenty of those in the market. So what to do?
We are here to help you! There is a variety of choices for water heaters, so first, think what your serving purpose is. Choose the electric water heater according to that.
1. Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus 29 kW, a tankless electric water heater with Self-Modulating Power Technology & Advanced Flow Control
This is a very popular brand that has some of the best products in the market. The tempra 29 is very popular among the people. It is a very well designed and powerful water heater.
You can use it in your home or even commercial space too. You can easily use it even in the coldest regions too. The Tempra 29 has a digital display with it that helps to determine the desired water flow and control the incoming water.
It also senses the water flow and how much energy is needed.
- It has a digital display that allows you to control the water flow.
- This system is straightforward to use.
- It has a sensor that uses the exact amount of energy needed to heat the water.
- This heater is expensive.
- It might not work well if you have hard minerals in the water.
- You might have to change the flow sensor in 2 to 3 years.
Ecosmart is another famous manufacturer of Tankless water heaters. They are a Miami based company.
They are well known for their eco-friendly products. It will fulfill your needs, whether you live in a flat or a private home.
It can handle even the coldest weather and provide you warm water. Ecosmart starts heating the water as soon as the water gets into the pipe.
- This is environment-friendly and uses green energy.
- It can cover large areas too.
- It has a moderate price.
- This product won’t start heating water until the GPM is more significant than 0.25
- You need to clear up the pipe between the faucet and heater regularly.
The best thing about this tankless water heater is it’s the price. This is one of the budget-friendly tankless water heaters you will find in the market.
If you are new in using a tankless water heater and confuse about spending a considerable investment, then this could be the best one for you.
The price makes it perfect for an entry-level Tankless Water Heater. This is very easy to install. Considering the features and design, this is most suitable for a small family or single person.
- It is budget-friendly.
- The installment process is straightforward.
- It has an advanced modulation system that can adjust the power to meet the water demand.
- Not suitable for a large family or a big house.
- Sometimes it can’t handle the flow.
- Check your wires before installing, as this tankless unit might fluctuate your electric lines.
4. ECO TOUCH Electric Tankless Water Heater Point-of-Use Hot Water Heater Digital Display for Energy Efficiency 5.5kW at 240V, White
This electric water supplies instant and consistent water flow. It also adjusts power inputs with the flow rate and temp setting. This self-adjustment system makes it a perfect choice for beginners.
This tankless heater saves 98% energy. This water heater comes with a digital display and touches control. You just need to turn on the tap, and the smart unit will do the rest of the job.
The internal design and wiring are full proof. The water lines and the electric lines have separate wiring, so there is no fear of leakage.
- This electric water heater has a sleek and compact design. You can install it anywhere.
- The price is low.
- This item is eco-friendly.
- This won’t provide hot water to the entire modular home.
- The temperature rise may take time if the flow rate is high.
- The plumbing design is not good.
- It won’t last for an extended period of time.
5. Camplux Electric Tankless Water Heater, TE18 Household Point-of-Use Water Heater, Residential Electric Water Heater with Digital Display and Remote Control, 18kW at 240V, Black
Camplux Electric tankless water heater will give you endless and instant hot water. This product has a modern design with a digital display. Temperature and water flow control is very easy.
It also comes with a remote controller, making it easier to use under the sink. The minimum activation water flow is very minimal; you just need 0.85 GPM for this heater to startup.
The tankless water comes with multiple protection. No leakage and overheat protection will ensure your safety. You can mount it on the wall.
- It has a sleek and modern design.
- It has a digital touch display.
- You will get hot water instantly. You don’t need to pre-heat.
- This product is leakage proof.
- It won’t work within RV with a 30amp.
- This module needs 2x50a breaker, or else it can fluctuate your voltage.
6. Bosch Electric Tankless Water Heater – Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Easy Installation, 7.2 kW
Bosch Electric Tankless Water heater comes in four different sizes. You can mount it under the sink, or put in inside a cabinet. The design is smart looking.
This water heater is 98% efficient. You can use hot water instantly, no need extra time to heat the water.
There is no standby energy loss, as the water is heated instantly. This heater is compact; you can place it horizontally or vertically both.
- It has multiple designs.
- You don’t need any pressure or relief valve.
- Gets you instant hot water.
- You cannot install it on the existing hot water supply. You can place it on cold water lines only.
- It doesn’t come with a digital display.
The benefit of a Tankless Electric Water Heater
There are so many reasons for choosing a tankless electric water heater over a traditional water heater.
Here are few of those:
- Electric heater saves energy. You don’t need much electricity to heat your water.
- It Saves Money. For a gas water heater, you have to spend a lot of money where electric heaters don’t cost so much electricity. So you have less money to spend.
- Tankless electric heaters are safe. For the traditional water heaters, you had to worry about leakage and ventilation a lot. But in electric heaters, you don’t need to worry about anything.
- Easy to install. Tankless water heaters are very easy to install, as you don’t need to worry about space. The heaters are not bulky, so that you can put them in any area.
- They have more extended time spans that the tank water heaters.
- You can get unlimited hot water anytime. As there is no tank in this system, the stream will be endless.
- You will get plenty of water to cover multiple showers, and other households work simultaneously.
How to Pick The Best Tankless Electric Water Heater
You need to consider a few things before investing in water heaters. Tankless heaters can be costly. So do a little research before buying. Here are some key points to look before purchasing a tankless water heater.
Select The Right Size:
Determine the flow rate you need in your home and then select the size. If you choose a very small unit, then it might not fulfill your needs. Manufacturers provide a size chart, and you can choose whatever is suitable for you.
Determine the flow rate:
You have to determine the flow rate that your household needs. The flow rate is measured on Gallon per minute (GPM). To find out your requirements, you have to know how many hot water fixtures will be used in the peak hour. Add up each accessories GPM and find the total one.
If you live in a colder place, you need more water temperature. So some heater will need more time to deliver hot water.
So these were some of the popular tankless electric water heater currently available on the market. My personal favorite is the Camplux Electric Water heater.
First of all, it has an eye-catching and sleek design. Plus, the touch input display makes it very easier to use. The heater takes a very minimum water pressure to startup and will give you hot water Instantly.