Recreational vehicle or RV makes us comfortable while traveling. But you have a lot of responsibilities to keep your RV well-maintained.
You must make sure the septic system of your vehicle is working properly so that your bathroom won’t smell foul or look dirty.
Here RV toilet treatment plays an important part. They help to manage your septic tank properly.
This is a solution that helps to break down tissues and other wastage as these things are the reason why the pipes get clogged. They also ensure your bathroom doesn’t smell bad.
RV camping is fun and enjoyable with your family. But for enjoying quality time, you have to make sure the bathroom system is working correctly.
RV toilet treat treatment helps to digest the waste materials and also cleans out any foul smell. In this article, we will share some of the best RV toilet treatments available in the market.
We will also make a quick comparison with the pros and cons so that you can decide which product to go for.
5 Best RV Toilet Treatment You Can Buy – Reviews 
1. Happy Campers Organic RV Holding Tank Treatment
This toilet treatment has been on the market for years. This is one of the reliable items that you can try.
Happy camper is one of the most popular toilet tank treatments that you can trust. In terms of performance, it works great. No matter how cold or warm the weather is, this treatment delivers consistent performance.
This treatment is biodegradable, which means it is not harmful to the environment. It naturally breaks down the waste and doesn’t cause any harm.
This treatment is a highly concentrated blend of monohydrate minerals and micronutrients. It can treat up to 40 gallons of black water.
It keeps working, so you don’t have to add more to the septic tank until you clear the wastewater.
It also helps to remove clogs, as it breaks down the wastage. This treatment is fragrance-free.
- Waste solids and most ordinary household tissue
- Eliminates odors in the RV holding tank
- Suitable for extreme hot and cold temperatures
- septic tank friendly
- no chemical or sewer smell
- It works great in neutralizing odor.
- This is a reliable treatment.
- Safe to use.
- It doesn’t harm the environment.
- It clears clogs.
- This item is pricey.
2. Walex TOI-91799 Porta-Pak Holding Tank Deodorizer Drop-Ins
If you want to use something super easy to use. Then try the Walex tank deodorizer drop-ins. This is a safe and effective toilet treatment.
It can treat both black and greywater. This item is easy to use, as you don’t have to deal with liquid treatment.
Simply drop the packets in your tanks, it will break down solid waste and tissue papers. One packet can be used for 7 days.
This is a cost-effective treatment. It helps your RV toilet keep odor-free and maintain sanitization.
- Unbeatable Odor Prevention
- Cleans Holding Tanks and Sensors
- Comes with Fresh Scent and Lavender Breeze
- Includes fragrance, non-staining dye
- portion contol deodorizer
- Non-staining color
- Easy to use.
- Effective product.
- It doesn’t contain any chemicals.
- Cost-effective product.
- It breaks down waste and paper.
- It works fast.
- Sensitive for the moisture of your hand.
3. Firebelly Outfitters RV Septic Tank Treatment
This tank treatment from Firebelly both works as a cleaner and waste digester. This treatment fights the odor effectively.
If you are facing odor issues in your RV toilet, then you must try this product. It works excellent in breaking down the solid waste and eliminate odor.
This product is formaldehyde-free. So it doesn’t cause any harm to the environment. If you are looking for something convenient to use, then try this tank treatment.
You just need to drop one packet. This product dissolves fast and starts working on breaking wastes. It has a very refreshing mulberry scent.
It is a cost-effective product that can be used for any recreational vehicle.
- Fresh Mulberry Scent
- allow easy no-mess sewer hose drainage
- comes with 20 powerful deodorizing packets
- 40 gallons of black tank water per pack
- Offers your bathroom smelling fresh
- reduce clogs in black tanks, marine holding tanks, septic systems, and campers.
- Cost-effective treatment for your RV toilet.
- It dissolves quickly.
- It can be used both in grey or black water holding tanks.
- Ideal for campers.
- It doesn’t cause any harm to our environment.
- Not suitable for hot weather.
4. Camco TST Ultra-Concentrated Orange Citrus Scent RV Toilet Treatment Drop-Ins
You don’t have to do the measurement by yourself for this treatment. You just need to drop the packets. As it is in the drop-in variant.
This is cost-effective model that and works excellent. This is also formaldehyde-free. It safe for both your toilet and nature. One packet can treat 40 gallons of water, making it a cost-effective product.
It also eliminated the bad odor and breaks the wastage. Each pack contains 15 drop-ins, so it will go for a long time. For camping and portable toilets, it works great. It includes a nice citrus smell. That’s why we recommend this to our list.
- one Drop-In treats up to a 40-gallon tank
- RV and marine approved
- helps break down waste in your RV’s holding tank
- Fresh Lavender scent
- don’t contain harmful formaldehyde, pesticides or biocides
- suitable for RV and portable toilets
- It dissolves fast.
- It breaks the waste fast.
- Affordable price tag.
- Marine and RV approved.
- Safe for your septic tanks.
- It contains citrus smell.
- Might melt with moisture in your hands.
5. Caravan “overnight” RV Sensor and Tank CLEANER
This is an eco-friendly and effective chemical treatment. It works best in breaking down waste. It is environment-friendly and also works effectively in removing bad odors.
This powerful formula guarantees to clear clogs and gauge tanks. This item is also easy to use. You need to shake and pour the liquid into the toilet before flush and let it soak.
It is safe to use while traveling when the product is soaking in the toilet. For better cleaning results, you can keep the product soaking in your toilet for a longer time.
This tank treatment has fast-acting microorganisms that multiply and create more enzymes and breaks the wastage.
With fast action, you can be ensured that all the wastage and tissue will be cleared from the toilet.
- keep your home running smoothly
- made in the USA
- Decreases maintenance time
- safe for people, pets, waterways, septic tanks
- microbial-based plumbing solution
- this can fix sensors, clear toilet and tank clogs
- comes with probiotic bacteria enzyme formula
- Eco-friendly enzyme formula.
- Easy to use and non-toxic
- It multiplies the enzymes and keeps your toilet clean.
- It is approved by RV and marine.
- This solution breaks down bacteria immediately.
- It cleans the clogs effectively.
- Excellent flushing mechanism
- This item is pricey.
Is Liquid Plumber safe for RV toilets?
Yes, it is safe to use in an RV. Lab tests confirm that all Liquid-Plumber products are safe for all household plumbing.
Is RV toilet paper necessary?
Yes, it is necessary to use RV toilet paper. If you don’t have RV toilet paper, you shouldn’t flush it down into your RV’s sewage system.
Why is RV toilet paper different?
It is made for RV or marine use, breaks down much faster than your household toilet paper. It doesn’t feel uncomfortable or abrasive, but it does have to break down quickly.
What is RV toilet Treatment?
RV toilet treatment is a solution tool that is used to keep your septic tank clean. It is an essential product that every RV owner should invest in.
It plays a vital role in managing your septic tank and toilet. It solves all of the general issues that you face in an RV toilet.
It is an affordable and effective solution to keep your system in line. If your septic tank is poorly managed, it is likely to get clogged, and you will have a foul smell all over your vehicle.
We do not want that, and it will only ruin your mood of camping.
RV toilet treatment also helps to maintain your sanitary system. It breaks down the wastes and tissues. It ensures that your toilet won’t have any clogging issues.